What’s KIkick and How Does it Work?
KIkick is a web-based platform that empowers startups with funds, visibility and mentorship to achieve their objectives and make their goals come true. It acts as a bridge between traders and entrepreneurs, permitting traders to put money into varied startups whereas additionally serving to entrepreneurs attain their full potential.
How Does KIkick Work?
KIkick facilitates connections between startups and traders, successfully reducing out the intermediary and permitting startups to work together instantly with traders who could be desirous about funding them.
- Step 1: Join on KIkick
- Startups ought to guarantee their profile web page is full, containing detailed details about the corporate and its prospects.
- Traders can create a profile, showcasng their funding pursuits and portfolio.
- Step 2: Select Funding Alternatives
- Startups can search for traders, who could be appropriate for his or her enterprise.
- Traders can browse startups with related pursuits or taxonomies.
- Step 3: Work together
- Startups can work together with potential traders, showcasing their startup to get an funding.
- Traders can interact with startups and uncover alternatives, with due diligence instruments.
- Step 4: Negotiate and Make investments
- Startups can use KIkick’s negotiation instruments to get higher phrases from potential traders.
- Traders can shut offers shortly and securely with KIkick’s funding platform.
KIkick makes it straightforward for startups and potential traders to attach, serving to either side put their finest face ahead so offers might be closed sooner. KIkick additionally gives mentorship and authorized recommendation to startups, ensuring they’re heading in the right direction to success.